G-Market Haul #1 - Etude House

I placed and paid for my G-market order last week on Monday and it arrived the exactly one week later!! :D
Super impressed with the fast shipping! Before I could even track it, it was already at my doorstep. This has to be the fastest item I've ever received from Korea ^__^


My items carefully wrapped in bubble wrap to avoid being damaged


Precious Mineral Sun BB Finish powder


- really cheap for a powder
- has a really light sweet smelling scent
- cute packaging
- smaller than I thought


Dear My Blooming Lips


The colours I got were pk005 (a funky pink) and be101 (a beige)


- really pigmented
- good price for the quality of the lipstick
- it kinda reminds me of the Lancome Rouge in Love lipsticks
- matte lipsticks
- lightly scented 
- lip balm needed, before lipstick application otherwise cracks will show up :(


The cutest packaging for a lipstick ever ^_^


Dear My Crystal Gloss (cwh901)
- smells like sweet strawberries :)
- glittery (not as my Chanel glosses though)
- affordable
- cute packaging
- not sticky


swatch time!
from left to right: pk005, be101, cwh901


 Graduation nails
#3 Love Violet
#4 Kiss of Fire



I painted two of my nails to see how they would look! I kinda rushed it, so it doesn't look so great :( A top coat would make them look even better :D
- dries really fast
- cute packaging (etude house has the cutest packaging ever!!!) 
- each bottle is only 4ml, I wish there was more
- affordable


Etude House gave me some freebies ^__^
An aloe moistful skin care kit!!!
I can't wait to try it out


Share this:

CONVERSATION

13 comments:

  1. wow nice post, I love it my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of Etude House - totally feeling some envy right now :)
    The lipsticks are gorgeous! The beige one is a really pretty colour <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here! i want everything from etude house :) the packaging is way to cute ^^. and yeep, i love that beige lipstick, i'm planning to get more :)

      Delete
  3. I love it!
    Love your blog, i'm following you now follow back?
    Love, Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks hun!! :) i'm glad you liked it and i followed back xx

      Delete
  4. Nice Gmarket/Etude House haul! I also have those same Dear My Blooming lippies, such wearable colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i was so happy to receive my goodies :) yeah, they are really pretty! i want to get a few more :)

      Delete
  5. thanks! me too, the packaging is super cute :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! Love asian cosmetics. I'll keep some of these products in mind the next time i shop. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha yeap, i love their super fast shipping which means we don't need to wait a very long time for our goodies to arrive ^__^
    same too! i think etude house is also my fave asian cosmetic brand, i have so much stuff from them xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul! Yes I agree, I LOVE how fast shipping is from Gmarket... it makes the price we pay so much more worth it (since its crazy expensive).
    And I love Etude House too. It's probably my favourite Asian cosmetic brand lol! :)

    ReplyDelete