G-Market Haul #9 - More Makeup!!!

So for those of you who have never tried G-market our before, or are curious of what it is, G-market is a Korean online shopping site. It is kinda like Ebay, where there are many sellers. The major difference is that your purchased items from sellers will be sent to the G-market warehouse, which will then be packed and shipped out to you ^___^. (Like the picture of the box below)


My baby cousin's face when she saw the box LOL


Inside the massive box :)



I got this bag for my mum. It's kinda like a prada saffiano inspired bag ~


Now spam pictures xD all the different views of the bag for those that are interested in buying the bag :) It is definitely worth the money though! (click here for the link to this bag)








Now onto the Etude House goodies :)
I only brought a couple of items and the rest was for my friend Trang


 Trang's stuff xD



I brought this cute eye-liner brush, don't you think it resembles a pocky stick? haha




This is like a lip tint/lipstick :)
It's really moisturising and the colour pay off  is quite nice, it's not super pigmented or anything though. The only downside of this is if you this the product up, you can't twist it back down, so I suggest only twisting up like 1-2mm each time you use it! 


Sorry for the shaky camera swatch :(


And I picked up this mizon eyeliner kit for only $1. :D
I'll be reviewing this in one of my upcoming posts! 



Have you been shopping at G-market lately? Let me know what you got :)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment