Bourjois Paris Goodies from Priceline


I recently won a competition hosted on Instagram by Priceline and they sent me some pretty awesome prizes :)

My prize came as an overnight delivery!


What inside the gift bag?


love the stripes on the bag! it reminds me of the beach :D



Volume Glmaour Max Definition Mascara 51 Max Black
Smoky Eyes Trio Eyeshadow 05 Rose Vintage
So Laque Nail Polish 43 Magenta Show



Close ups :)


Eyeshadow swatches :D
the light colours aren't that pigmented :( 
however they are build able


Mascara brush is rubber tipped. (sorry about my ugly nails)


nail polish, I love the applicator brush! it's super easy and quick to apply :)


painted nails! 


till next time, olivia xx

Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Priority mail, how exciting! The eyeshadows look so drool worthy, love the shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa yeap :D
    they are super pretty, but the first one in the trio is so light :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the haul! :)

    new follower here!

    ♥,

    Shari

    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou for follow me back xoxo

    ReplyDelete