Travel Diary: Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Vietnam (2015)

I was super excited to be going on another holiday this year! This meant I could escape the cold Australian weather again :D Nothing made me more excited than that!

Vietnam: Hanoi - Quang Ninh - Halong Bay
29/06/2015 - 23/07/2015

My Grandma's Hometown.
We visited during the summer season ^______^

 Hitting the beach to deal with the humid & hot weather!

I got really excited by these beach huts :p

 How pretty is the sunset view?

After swimming we headed off to a pho street stall :)


The prettiest shopping center in the Halong Area.
Vincom Halong

Family snap at the art museum :)

Just some photos taken from Hanoi


This green tea cream puff was amazing <3

Halong Bay

More of Vincom Halong


Pretty water streams

Cinderella's Pumpkin Carriage

Family Gathering  on a boat (I totes forgot to take a picture of this massive boat we were on)


Karoke/Bar after dinner :)


Temple sightseeing time!



Everyone's exhausted after a long day of travelling.

Final day in Vietnam before we were headed to Hong Kong.
My adorable little cousin pulling a silly face

Casually strangling my other cousin :P 
(dw this was another silly photo)

Last family photo before our flight :((

Being silly with my cousins :D

Our boarding passes

Next Stop: Hong Kong
Stay tuned for my next blog post, for photos of my trip to Hong Kong!

I was so fortunate to have lots of family members in Vietnam who made my trip enjoyable. I can't wait to be back again :)
Until next time, Vietnam.  

Lots of love,
Oli

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for interesting article. If you are looking for best value for your money cruise line in Halong Bay, inspect and consider to book with this Halong Bay Cruise.

    ReplyDelete