G-Market Haul #11 - It's all about Etude House

And it's time for another G-market Order :)
It took me only 5 days to receive this order after checking out, super impressed I must say. 


Mini box-ception haha


This is what the post is going to be all about! 
*drumrolls*
Etude House goodies :)


A thank you letter! Too bad I can't read Korean :( 


All the etude items that I purchased :)
as well as the generous freebies! 


Another view of my etude haul! 


Unfortunately I couldn't take swatches of some of the items as they are going to be gifts for some of my friends and sister D:



Juicy Cocktail Graduation Nails




(what I got for myself)


You can even remove the pink bow tie on her head and use it as a pluggy for your iphone or anything else you have with an audio jack! 
Super innovative ^_____^


Freebies :)
Nutriful skin care set & Dear Darling Tint



What G-Market orders have you made lately?
Drop a comment to let me know!

xoxo olivia 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment