Chanel & Nars

It's been way too long since I've had a beauty/makeup related post in my blog!
I promise to write beauty & makeup posts more often this year :)

I just wanted to share some goodies that I managed to pick up recently with all of you guys!


Chanel packaging is always classy. 



Light rosy pink with faint golden shimmers

The pigmentation isn't too great in this blush however it is perfect for those that want a subtle blush colour, something that's not too heavy. This colour suits mainly fair to medium skin tones.

Nars lipgloss 

I was a big fan of the NARS Orgasm blush, so I decided to pick up the same shade but only as a lipgloss this time round. I had really high hopes for this lippy. 



Its this gorgeous peachy pink shade with golden shimmers too it, a really lovely lipgloss like the original blush! The only thing I dislike about this lipgloss is the awful smell, it smells like banana oil to me :/ The scent is rather intimidating for me.


Till next time, 
love olivia 

p.s. keep an eye out for my upcoming beauty posts :)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment