That Vintage Dress

A few days ago, the lovely people at Sheinside sent me a couple of gorgeous items!
I was meant to wear the dress and fashion blog about it but unfortunately it didn't quite fit me and the colour of the dress was too similar to my skin tone :( So I convinced my mum to wear the dress instead and take photos of it so I could post them on my blog! She definitely looked 100 times better in the dress than me xD

With Mother's Day coming up, I think this dress is a very appropriate choice of a mother's day gift (if you're stuck with on what to get your mum and provided that she loves wearing dresses!).








I kept the accessories simple as possible - I still wanted the dress to have that vintage feel too it.

shoes - Lipstik
necklace - Tiffany and Co
braclet - tilkah

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment