Requested: Kiss Me Mascara and Chanel Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Lose Powder

Hello Everyone :) 
Today I'll be reviewing two new make-up items that I got recently, as requested from 
Tea and Karen

Kiss Me Mascara





My bare lashes, just curled :)


Mascara added, 2 coats :)


pros:
- water proof
- smudge proof
- pretty cheap mascara
- easy to buy where I live and online
- fibers on the wand to help extend your lashes
- gives your lashes a more voluminous effect

cons:
- more than 3 coats and you'r lashes will start to look clumpy and spidery
- lengthening power isn't that great


Chanel Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Lose Powder




No blending here, I just added some powder on my hand! 


This powder makes my hand look heaps whiter! :D


pros:
- classy packaging
- it actually keeps my face matte looking all day long (no oil on my face - which is a big thumbs up)
- slight shimmers in it, but don't worry! - It will look matte after application so there's no need to worry about looking like vampire xD


cons:
- pretty pricey ($72 in Australia)
- slight scent(it doesn't smell bad or anything, but I personally don't like the smell), but the scent fades upon application

will I repurchase? Yes! This is definitely a great investment for those who have oily skin! It soaks in the oils so well! 

olivia xoxo






Share this:

CONVERSATION

10 comments:

  1. Your lashes look so naturally long and gorgeous when they are curled :) The packaging for the Chanel powder is just so classy, but wow $72 is not cheap! Scents can really be the tipping point that differentiates great products from excellent ones. I can see how this powder can absorb oil well, it looks great! My skin is quite dry so I don't think I need such a mattifying product :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! :D $72 was definitely too pricey for a powder but I got it online for like just slightly over half the price! so it was kinda worth the money cos it absorbs the oil soo well xD

      Delete
  2. I was interested in this mscara, thanks for reviews, you stopped me from buying it!~ =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no worries! :D
      i think its still a great mascara, the only downside is spidery lashes with too many coats :(

      Delete
  3. Your eyelashes are so long and pretty! I'm jealous. I have to rely on eyelash extensions to make my eyelashes look like that!
    That Chanel powder is a tad bit expensive for just a finishing powder...but I still want to give it a try :p
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou hun! :D
      try strawberrynet.com! they ship worldwide for free and usually its cheaper than buying it from the shops xD

      Delete
  4. Your lashes are so wonderful! I really like that mascara it looks good! Thanks for the cool review!

    raspberry-notes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou hun! glad you liked my review xD

      Delete
  5. What is the bottle next to the mascara for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its an eye make up remover! it's pretty efficient and oil free too :D

      Delete