Lippies Haul :D

Hello Everyone ^____^!!!

With summer nearing, it is really important to keep your lips moisturised as they can feel terrible in the hot weather :(

My latest investment in lip products include (from left to right):
Etude Fresh Cherry Tint (PK002)
Skin Food Honeypot Lip Balm #2 Mandarin
Lip Smacker Watermelon Wave


Lip Smacker Watermelon Wave 



- cute packaging
- super cheap $3.50 each from safe way 
- SPF 24
- smells like watermelon
- keeps my lips moisturised for a great deal of time

--

Skin Food Honeypot Lip Balm #2 Mandarin





- cute packaging
- affordable
- hard to find (i got mine on ebay)
- the wooden stick is used an an applicator to apply the gloss as it it quite difficult to dip in your fingers 
- jelly like texture
- smells really good 

--

During summer I tend to avoid lipsticks because sometimes it feels too sticky and cakey for your lips, so I'm really digging lip tints at the moment as they provide a nice colour and its not too thick on your lips. It's like almost nothing is on your lips :D

Etude Fresh Cherry Tint (PK002)





- smells sweet
- dupe of posietint by Benefit :/ 
- cheap
- colour is buildable
- applies on as a liquid, takes a while to dry but not too long :)
- doesn't moisturise or anything because it is a tint
- feels light on the lips

till next time
xoxo 
olivia

[updated] Etude Lip Concealer

Originally, I didn't want to do a review on this product because I don't really like this concealer, however I've been asked by a lovely blog reader to do a review on it.

The packaging is super cute and like a lipstick too!




this lip concealer is rather drying to your lips, so applying a lip balm first would help a lot :)

the colour of the concealer when applied on the lips is a pale nude colour that's almost ghostly :(


and then I applied Etude House Dear My blooming lips and it looks so much better already!!!



- cheap
- cute packaging 
- very dry to apply on the lips
- applying lip balm, the lip concealer, lipstick, then gloss seems too much! (but it is worth it!!!)

rating:4/5

Share this:

CONVERSATION

9 comments:

  1. Hey :D I really like your blog! I'm a new follower of yours now too! Just browsing your blog real quick I see that we have a lot of the same cosmetic products teeeheee. Looking forward to your future posts!!


    riceysupreme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thankyou so much!! haha, ive got a few morea korean makeup reviews coming up soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that honey pot is super cute packaging!! :)

    xo - Sheila

    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never really understood the Etude House lip concealer, I always thought it was to make nude lips lol. I love SkinFood, and I agree--they should make their products more easily available!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I followed you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, thats what i thought too. originally i thought it was a nude lipstick but the colour is way too pale to be one, then i realised it was a concealer thing xD
    me too, i love their packaging so much!
    thanks for following me back xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweety LittleDevil31 January 2013 at 10:18

    The SkinFood honeypot is sooooooooooooooo cute!!!
    I usually hate this kind of lipbalm container, but this one is so cute that I need it in my life ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha you should definitely get it! its so cute and the jelly like texture of the balm feel super good
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for checking out my blog! You have a nice blog here! I've been wanting to try that skin food lip balm, super cute. Following back :)


    http://letskisstomakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww thanks! and thanks for following me back!
    yeap its so cute, thats why i couldn't resist buying it :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete